Natures Botanical Roll On
Nature’s Botanical – Natural Insect Repellent Personal Insect Repellent – repels flies, midges and mosquitoes Rosemary & Cedarwood Oil Crème and Lotion Nature’s Botanical is an essential oil based natural insect repellent. It repels flies, mosquitoes and sandflies, which are also known as midges. In
- Handy size to carry around in hand luggage on a flight, backpack, glove box, hand bag, sports bags, back pocket (particularly popular with men).
- Easy to use (great for kids to use, although you will need to check they have covered all exposed skin for biting insects.)
- Popular with fisherman as their hands do not have to touch it therefore not interfering with baiting their hooks.
- The lotion is white and in a vegetable emulsifier so substantially thinner than the Crème so that it may work well within the spray and roll-on applications.
- It has a very pleasant aroma, is nourishing to the skin and leaves no oily residue when rubbed in.
Rosemary & Cedarwood Oil Crème and Lotion
- Nature’s Botanical is an essential oil based natural insect repellent. It repels flies, mosquitoes and sandflies, which are also known as midges. In addition, Nature’s Botanical does not contain chemicals such as DEET or Picaradin. Due to the properties of the essential oils, the product can also soothe itches if it’s too late.
- Extensive field studies have shown the product can repel flies, midges and mosquitoes for up to 4 hours when applied to lower limbs. These studies were conducted in Tropical Queensland.
- Actual protection time will vary depending on a number of factors such as how applied, the area of protection (because limbs are less attractive to flies than the face) and skin chemistry (eg sweating, how attractive an individual is to insects etc).
- We have sold more than half a million units in Australia and overseas since 2005 making it one of Australia’s most popular natural insect repellent.
- Extensive field studies have shown the product can repel flies, midges/sandflies & mosquitoes for up to 4 hours when applied to lower limbs.
- Protection time & effectiveness varies between people like any product depending on: How much is applied, the area of protection (limbs are less attractive to flies than the face), skin chemistry and level of sweating & how aggressive the bugs are (difference between aggressive tropical mosquitoes & non-tropical mosquitoes. A few flies and hundreds of flies).
- The natural fly repellent product for flies should significantly reduce landings from a few to none at all. They may hover, some may land but they generally tap out quickly so that the person does not have to keep using their hands to chase the flies off.
- For biting insects ensure the product is applied to all exposed areas, applying it like you would a sunscreen (note it does not offer SPF protection). In this case you should find the natural repellent product is very effective in eliminating bites.
- Both the natural insect repellent lotion and the cream are as effective but in some cases the cream may be better. It tends to get applied more thickly therefore lasting longer. It is also slightly water proof due to it being in an olive oil base so many say it does not run into their eyes if they are perspiring a lot. When the sun is intense ensure you use a sunscreen before applying the cream.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper