Natures Botanical Spray Lotion
Make 4 payments of $3.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Natures Botanical Spray
Convenient if you need to apply it to multiple people, share it with strangers or large surface areas of skin.
It is not an aerosol which means you do not lose a lot in the air.
The lotion is white and in a vegetable emulsifier so substantially thinner than the Crème so that it may work well within the spray and roll-on applications.
It has a very pleasant aroma, is nourishing to the skin and leaves no oily residue when rubbed in.
Overview of Product
- Premium natural Rosemary & Cedarwood essential oils for insect control.
- Repels flies, mosquitoes, midges and sandflies. Customers have reported it also effectively repelling march flies, ticks and ants.
- No DEET, Picaridin or other harsh synthetic chemicals.
- Unlike DEET products it will NOT remove nail polish, damage/melt plastics, sunglasses, iPhone covers, fishing gear.
- Rosemary and cedarwood essential oils are also widely used for their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and are widely used by our customers for many other uses. (See ‘Safe Active ingredients’).
- Cruelty free, vegan friendly.
- Australian owned & operated business.
- Australian Pesticides & Veterinarian Medicines Authority registered. Successfully field tested and recommended by thousands of our customers worldwide.
- Millions of units have been sold since 2005 making it one of Australia’s oldest and most popular natural insect repellent.
- Rosemary & Cedarwood Essential Oils are regarded as safe for skin application by regulators such as the EPA and much safer/beneficial than chemicals such as DEET & Picaridin.
- In addition to repelling they are well known as having antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities and eco friendly insect repellent so our customers also report the following uses/benefits of Nature’s Botanical;
- Stop itching following insect bites, soothe hives & mild burns.
- Help with eczema, itchy rashes, psoriasis, dermatitis, athletes foot, acne & sun spots.
- QLD/Sweet Itch, greasy heel, rain scold & cover rub.
- Relief for mild arthritis of the hands.
- Deodorant, decongestant & moisturiser.
- Extensive field studies have shown the product can repel flies, midges/sandflies & mosquitoes for up to 4 hours when applied to lower limbs.
- Protection time & effectiveness varies between people like any product depending on: How much is applied, the area of protection (limbs are less attractive to flies than the face), skin chemistry and level of sweating & how aggressive the bugs are (difference between aggressive tropical mosquitoes & non-tropical mosquitoes. A few flies and hundreds of flies).
- The natural fly repellent product for flies should significantly reduce landings from a few to none at all. They may hover, some may land but they generally tap out quickly so that the person does not have to keep using their hands to chase the flies off.
- For biting insects ensure the product is applied to all exposed areas, applying it like you would a sunscreen (note it does not offer SPF protection). In this case you should find the natural repellent product is very effective in eliminating bites.
- Both the natural insect repellent lotion and the cream are as effective but in some cases the cream may be better. It tends to get applied more thickly therefore lasting longer. It is also slightly water proof due to it being in an olive oil base so many say it does not run into their eyes if they are perspiring a lot. When the sun is intense ensure you use a sunscreen before applying the cream.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper