SWAT is a ready-to-use insecticide for horses containing the pyrethroid insecticide ‘Permethrin’ in a non-irritant formulation with a high residual efficacy against Buffalo Fly, Stable Fly and Sand-flies.
- RAIN RESISTANT FORMULA – For long lasting effectiveness
- LOW IRRITANT – No Alcohol formula
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED
250mL will provide 2 months protection for 1 horse (8 applications)
Swat is a ready-to-use insecticide for horses containing the pyrethroid insecticide "Permethrin" in a non-irritant formulation with a high residual efficacy against Buffalo Fly, Stable Fly and Sand-flies.
The formulation and applicator mitt enables complete coverage of your horse for maximum protection.
Features of Swat:
- Rain resistant formula for long lasting effectiveness
- Low irritant no alcohol formula applications)
- Highly concentrated. 250mL will provide 2 months protection for 1 horse (8 applications). 500mL will provide 4 months protection for 1 horse (16 applications).
Swat is the most concentrated Permethrin product in Australia for horses to ensure MAXIMUM RESIDUAL ACTIVITY.
Swat Insecticide For Horses will give effective control of biting and nuisance flies when used as directed. The level and duration of control may be reduced due to high fly pressure or on working horses due to the effects of perspiration.
For dirty horses, shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
Wear protective Swat Applicator Mitt when applying. Shake well before using. Loosen cap and squeeze bottle to fill measuring chamber with required dosage. Remove cap and apply to applicator mitt. Apply 3 to 6 mL per 100 kg body weight, depending on targeted pests, up to a maximum of 30 mL per animal.
MEAT WITHHOLDING PERIOD:
NOT TO BE USED in horses that may be slaughtered for human consumption.