Provico Fortimilk Gold 9kgs
FortiMILK GOLD Whole Milk Additive is a premium, milk-soluble vitamin and organic trace mineral additive with Bovatec and high-dose probiotic for milk fed calves where the presence or risk of calf disease or morbidity is relatively high
Medicated calf milk supplement to provide a balanced feed nutrient value, maintain health and vitality and optimise performance. An aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals. Contains Bovatec for the control of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria Zuernii in growing cattle and for improved liveweight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle.
WHY FORTIMILK GOLD?
Whole milk fails to meet the basic vitamin and trace mineral requirements of young milk-fed calves. Your calves are counting on you to supply their basic micro-nutrients needs. These can be met by supplementing whole milk with FortiMILK GOLD. Specifically designed to supplement the daily requirements of fast growing pre-ruminant calves and maximise health and growth potential.
IMPROVED PROTOZOA COVER
- BOVATEC® – for the control of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria Zuernii in growing cattle.
- CELMANAX™ – research proven to bind Cryptosporidia and reduce faecal shedding; exclusive to ProfeLAC milk replacer brands.
- Application – easy to mix; convenient all-in-one product.
- Performance – prevent and control coccidiosis; improve gut health to reduce scours; improve calf condition and growth rates.
- Price – best value for ultimate comprehensive cover.
Medicated calf milk additive to provide balanced micro-nutrients, maintain gut health and vitality and optimise growth and condition. Contains Bovatec (coccidostat), Celmanax, prebiotic, probiotic, yeast, vitamins and organic trace minerals.
- MEAT: Zero (0) days
- MILK: Zero (0) days
- MEAT: Zero (0) days
- MILK: DO NOT USE in lactating ewes which are producing or may in the future produce milk that may be used or processed for human consumption.
EXPORT SLAUGHTER INTERVAL (ESI)
- Zero (0) days
Contains Bovatec (lasalocid APVMA No.: 54144) for the control of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria Zuernii in growing cattle and for improved liveweight gains and feed conversion efficiency in growing cattle.
NOT TO BE FED TO DOGS, HORSES OR OTHER EQUINE SPECIES.
Accidental consumption of lasalocid or monensin medicated feed should be avoided.
May prove fatal if fed to equids.
DO NOT FEED TO NEWBORN CALVES WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS OF LIFE.
Excessive consumption of ionophores or use within first 24 hours of life may result in ionophores toxicity in young calves. Concurrent use of milk additives that contain ionophores (lasalocid or monensin) should be avoided or carefully monitored
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper