Ranvet Electro Paste
Oral electrolyte paste with B-Group vitamins, Vitamin E and Folic acid.
Ranvet ELECTRO PASTE provides a concentrated source of B-group vitamins, electrolytes and anti-oxidants to rapidly replenish body stores depleted by hard exercise or transport. Specifically designed for hard working performance horses that require immediate replacement of these nutrients for rapid recovery or sustained endurance exercise.
- Supplies a highly concentrated source of B-Group vitamins for energy replenishment.
- Stimulates thirst, decreasing recovery time.
- Supplies all critical electrolytes required for optimal performance.
- Maintains body fluid balance.
- Supplies anti-oxidants to reduce tissue damage via the effects of free radicals.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Ideal for traveling horses where rapid, convenient, easily transportable electrolyte replenishment is required.
- Reduces the incidence of dehydration, muscle fatigue, poor performance and delayed recover after strenuous exercise.
- Allows optimal performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Reduces electrolyte loss and stress of travel.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
Active ingredients: B-Complex vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, Niacin and Folic Acid; Electrolyte salts sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium and calcium; Antioxidants Vitamin E and Selenium.
Administration: Easy to administer oral paste for use before or after racing, competition, transport, or during endurance competition.
Presentation: Paste: 60ml (syringe).
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.