Ranvet Folactin Red PLUS
Make 4 payments of $14.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Ranvet Folactin Red Plus
Premium fortified mineral supplement formulated for horses at stud (mares, stallions, weanlings and yearlings).
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of horses at stud and paddocked horses.
- Supplies all essential minerals critical for sound bone growth and development.
- Provides essential co-factors, Vitamins A &D and folic acid for bone development.
- Aids in the promotion of proper absorption, utilization and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Promotes optimal absorption, utilisation and retention of calcium and phosphorus.
- Provides optimum nutrition during early skeletal development for steady growth.
- Formulated to meet the specific needs of paddocked and stud horses of all ages.
- Rectifies calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and incorrect ratios which negatively impact bone development and soundness.
- Ensures sound bone, tendon and ligament development and integrity.
- Allows proper utilization and deposition of calcium and phosphorus in bone and for red blood cell production.
- Safely supplements and effectively balances vitamin and trace element deficiencies in pastured horses.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Folactin Red Plus thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Folactin Red Plus.
As Folactin Red Plus contains copper salt, care must be taken when administering to horses with a copper sufficient diet. Additionally, the supplementation of Folactin Red Plus to brood mares, foals, weanlings and yearlings is advised until training/racing commences. At this time, continue mineral supplementation with Folactin Blue during training/racing/competition
Pregnant mares 60-90g daily; Lactating mares 60-90g daily; Dry mares 30-60g daily; Stallions 30-60g daily; Foals (creep fed) 15-60g daily; Weanlings 30-60g daily; Yearlings 30-60g daily; Horses (over 16 years) additional 30-60g daily.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper