Ranvet Foliphos 100ml
Injectable organic Phosphorus, Folic acid and Vitamin B12 for enhanced performance.
- Provides high levels of available phosphorus and folic acid in combination with a long-acting form of Vitamin B12 to boost natural levels of these vitamins in hard working horses.
- Two B-complex vitamins, folic acid and Vitamin B12, essential for red blood cell formation in bone marrow.
- Highly available form of phosphorus (butafosfan), able to be incorporated into high-energy phosphate complexes (ATP, ADP) in body tissues and in particular, working muscles.
- Optimises the red blood cell count, increasing the oxygen carrying capacity resulting in increases in stamina, reduced fatigue and increased performance.
- Provides a Vitamin B12 boost to maintain blood and liver Vitamin B12 levels.
- Stimulates and maintains appetite.
- Aids to increase starch digestion in the stomach following the intake of high grain diets.
Directions For Use
To be used only by or under the supervision of a veterinary surgeon.
APVMA Approval Number: 52631
100mL multi-dose vial administration of 5mL-20mL in acutely diseased animals (repeat daily if required); In healthy animals 5-10mL (volumes of more than 20mL should be split and administered via several injections . Administration via intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) of subcutaneous (below the skin) injection.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.