Ranvet Recovery Aid Paste
Natural, organic liquid vitamin, chelated mineral and trace element supplement.
- Branched chain amino acids
- Alkaline racing salts balance the horses’ blood pH to an optimum level and enable the horse to easily deal with the acid production from training and racing
- High levels of B Group vitamins and Folic acid play an important role in recovery
- Contains Vitamin E and Anthocyanin, which are powerful antioxidants
- Contains buffering agents
- Glucose based energy source
- Accelerates muscle recovery and increases the storage of muscle glycogen
- Maintains the blood pH at an optimum level, which is a key factor to performing well
- Aids appetite and supports a positive blood profile
- Protects muscle membranes and reduces post exercise and aids muscle recovery
- Replenishes muscle glycogen stores pre and post exercise
Directions For Use
Administer Recovery-Aid paste on or within the horses feed. Continue use of product whilst horse is in training.
Always ensure access to fresh clean drinking water after supplementation.
The Ranvet Recovery Drench Paste is ideally suited to boost recovery post fast work.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper