Ranvet Salt Licks (Iodised)
Salt lick to provide daily mineral requirements to horses on pasture.
- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical minerals essential for optimal health and vitality.
- Provides trace minerals in addition to macro minerals.
- Iodised mineral source.
- Appropriate for all classes of horses including racehorses in training, spelling horses, yearlings, weanlings, foals and stallions.
- Convenient holders available for ease of use.
- Slow to weather and highly palatable.
Directions For Use
Place block in holder in paddocks. A ratio of one block per 5-6 horses is ideal. This will vary according to the class of horse, stage of development and exercise intensity.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.