Ranvet Settle'em Plus
Calming supplement for nervous and/or anxious horses.
- Contains bioavailable Magnesium Chelate for optimal absorption.
- Provides highly concentrated levels of Vitamin B1, B2 & B6, supporting healthy levels where deficiencies exist.
- Rectifies common B-Group Vitamin deficiencies found in performance horse diets.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Low levels of Vitamin B1 and Magnesium can be associated with flighty behaviour.
- Safe and natural ingredients.
- Does not contravene rules of racing.
Directions For Use
A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Settle‘em Plus.
Mix Ranvet Settle’em Plus thoroughly through the horse’s feed. Daily use is necessary to maintain effect.
60g for the first 10 days, then 30g/500kg per day.
Stallions at Stud 60g/500kg per day.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.