Stance Equitec GTP - Growth Top Performance
GTP is a premium blend of vitamins (including Vitamin E and B-Vitamins), Essential Amino Acids, Spirulina Powder, Minerals and Acid Buf, Fulvic Acid and many more carefully selected ingredients. The inclusion of gamma oryzanol, whey protein and tribulis powder is thought to promote muscle integrity and definition, which is important when trying to build topline.
The high antioxidant content in GTP may help to control free-radical production, a possible cause of fatigue and health disorders. A blend of Amino Acids involved in energy and hormone production have been included, as well as MSM and glucosamine, which are essential for the support of ligaments, tendon and cartilage. The inclusion of inositol and choline bitartrate may improve the metabolism of fat from the diet.
When to use GTP?
GTP is used in the final stages of preparation for horses in high energy disciplines such as endurance, racing, show jumping, polo, cutting etc. It may also be used for horses with poor appetite or who have lost condition, and horses needing to build muscle and topline.
About the Ingredients
- Vitamins B1, B5, B6 - May support appetite, performance, calming, growth and development
- Vitamin E - Supports skin, cellular and antioxidant functions
- Inositol - Has roles in transporting fats and nerve transmission
- Choline Bitartrate - Involved in the metabolism of fats and cell structure
- BioPlex Iron and Magnesium - Involved in nerve and muscular functions as well as cellular function, growth, repair and calming
- Spirulina - High in protein, vitamins, minerals and aminos
- Gamma Oryzanol - Possesses muscle support properties
- Hawthorne Berry Powder - Believed to support cardiovascular function and circulation
- Silica - Important for body tissue and joint support
- Betaine - Has a role in maintaining cell volume and fluid balance and support cellular hydration
- Potassium Citrate - Helpful in balancing pH and cellular hydration
- Hesperdin - A bioflavenoid which may support circulation and normal inflammation response
- Chinese Licorice Root Powder - May provide anti-inflammatory and digestive tract support
- MSM & Glucosamine Sulfate - May support the production of new cartilage for joints and ligaments
- Fulvic Acid - High in minerals and antioxidants
- DMG (Dimethyl Glycine) - May support muscle metabolism and proper muscle pH
- Whey Protein Concentrate - Protein for muscle support
- Glutamic acid - An amino acid vital for the transmission of nerve impulses
- Seaweed derived calcium - Bioavailable minerals from the seabed, high in calcium and magnesium, with pH buffering properties
- Tribulis - A herb believed to help support muscle mass
- Amino Acids : Arginine, Tyrosine, Threonine, Lysine, Methionine, Leucine, Glutamine, Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Carnitine
- Glycine - Assists with joint support and has anti-inflammatory properties
TYPICAL ANALYSIS: (as fed)
- Calcium 34 g/kg
- Sulphur 15 g/kg
- Potassium 15 g/kg
- Magnesium 12 g/kg
- Sodium 1.8 g/kg
- Phosphorus 0.8 g/kg
- Manganese 95 mg/kg
A propietary blend [B Vitamins, Vitamin E. Seaweed derived calcium, Essential amino acids ( Arginine, Tyrosine, Threonine, Lysine, Methionine, Leucine, Glutamine, Citrulline), Beta-Alanine, Carnitine, Minerals, Gamma oryzanol, MSM, Glucosamine, Whey protein, Tribulis, Inositol, Chinese liquorice powder, Silica, Potassium citrate, Betaine, Fulvic acid, Hawthorn berry powder, Spirulina, Hesperidin, Magnesium proteinate] 50g.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper