Simparica Puppy & very Small Dog 1.3 - 2.5kg (Yellow) 5mg
Make 4 payments of $7.61 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Simparica is a new innovative tasty chew for dogs to keep on top of fleas, ticks, mange and mites by providing fast acting, sustained protection all month long.
Simparica delivers a broad parasite protection - your dog will be protected from
- Paralysis Ticks
- Bush Ticks
- Brown Dog Ticks
- Sarcoptic Mange
- Ear Mites
- Demodex mites
Simparica for dogs is a highly effective flea, tick , manage and mite monthly tasty chew that works fast and lasts!
- Simparica kills fills fast before they can lay eggs, keeping your home and dog flea free.
- Simparica kills ticks fast reducing the chance of illness of paralysis.
- Simparica cleans up mites reducing skin irritation and infection.
- Simparica has proven protection for 35 days so if you are a few days late you are still covered.
Kills fleas fast before they can lay eggs
Simparica starts killing fleas before they can lay eggs protecting pets and homes from flea infestation for 35 days.
Kills all three key Australian ticks
Simparica keeps killing ticks fast all month long, minimising the risk of tick paralysis and illness. It protects dogs against paralysis, brown dog and bush ticks for 35 days.
Extended spectrum including mange and mites
Simparica not only kills fleas and ticks, it's also the only chewable for dogs that registered for effective treatment and control of sarcoptic mange, ear mites and demodex mites.
Palatable chew readily accepted with or without food
Simparica is highly palatable. In field studies 93% of doses were voluntarily consumed by dogs within one minute of being offered. Simparica can be given with or without food unlike some other treatments.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper