Vetsense- Labs Electrolyte Paste
Suitable for: Horses involved in strenuous exercise and/or sweat loss during training, racing, competition, during travel and hot weather conditions.
Oral electrolyte paste with B Group Vitamins, Vitamin E and Folic Acid which may assist in restoring normal electrolyte balance in body tissues due to strenuous exercise and sweat loss during training, racing, competition and hot weather conditions.
- Endurance horses
- Polo ponies
- Show horses
Useful also to administer before and after transportation, in particular during hot weather conditions. Made with a distinct aniseed flavour for greater palatability and acceptance by the animal.
This product does not elevate plasma bicarbonate levels and therefore will not contravene the rules of racing.
Vetsense Electrolyte Paste is an oral electrolyte, Vitamin and Folic Acid supplement which may help to replace the electrolytes lost through sweating, strenuous physical exercise and travelling during hot weather. Formulated with a distinct aniseed flavour, this paste is highly palatable for easier administration.
- Electrolyte, vitamin and folic acid supplement for horses
- Assists in restoring electrolyte balance
- Aniseed flavour for greater palatability
To be administered orally
Directions for use:
- Administer orally over the back of the tongue. Doses are based on a 450 - 500kg bodyweight.
- After hard exercise: Give 30 - 60mL after racing, competing or after strenuous exercise.
- During endurance exercise: Give 30 - 60mL at each vet check and rest stop during endurance rides.
- Transportation: Give 30 - 60mL on arrival at destination. Pre-travelling dose of 30mL is recommended for horses being transported for longer than 4 hours.
Vetsense Animal Health is a family owned business who formulate a range of quality products for animals, whether they be your pet, passion or profession. Australian made and owned, Vetsense follow strict quality guidelines to ensure all their products for horses, dogs, cats, and poultry are both safe and effective.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper