Make 4 payments of $21.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Piliguard is the only commercially available vaccine in Australia against Moraxella bovis, the primary cause of pink eye in cattle. It is a single dose vaccine that aids in the prevention of pink eye associated with infection by Moraxella bovis.
An aid in the control of Pinkeye in Cattle associated with infection by Moraxella bovis strains
- For use in healthy cattle to aid in the prevention of pinkeye associated with infection by Moraxella bovis strains.
- Can be used in cattle as young as 2 weeks old.
Use & dosage
- Shake well before use and keep thoroughly mixed during use.
- A single 2ml dose is given via subcutaneous or intramuscular injection. A 15mm by 16G needle is recommended.
- Vaccine should be given 3-6 weeks prior to the onset of pink eye season on the recommendation of your veterinary advisor.
- Before vaccine is injected, the proposed site of inoculation on the animals skin may be cleaned by swabbing with cotton-wool soaked in an antiseptic solution, such as methylated spirits.
Category: Specialty Vaccine
Species: Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active: Inactivated cultures of Moraxella bovis isolates in an oil emulsion adjuvant.
Pack Size: 20mL, 100mL
Withholding Periods: Meat = Nil, Milk = Nil, ESI = Nil.
Storage: Store between 2°C - 8°C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze)
User Safety Statement:
In the event of accidental of self-injection seek prompt medical attention.
|Brand||Coopers Animal Health|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper