Make 4 payments of $90.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Triple active oral drench for sheep and cattle.
Trifecta Triple Active Drench for Sheep and Cattle is a triple drench that defends sheep and cattle against drench resistance. Trifecta contains 3 different active ingredients to kill worms. Even if a worm population is resistant to one active it will be killed by the others. As a result triple combination drenches are recognised as a very effective tool in long term drench strategies.
- For the treatment and control of internal parasites of sheep including those resistant to Macrocyclic Lactone (ML), Benzimidazole (BZ) or Levamisole (LEV) drench families.
- For the treatment and control of internal parasites of cattle including those resistant to the Macrocyclic Lactone (ML) drench family.
- To supplement diets which may be deficient in selenium and cobalt
Category: Internal Parasites
Species: Sheep and Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active: 80g/L Levamisole hydrochloride, 45.3g/L Oxfendazole, 5g/L Cobalt (EDTA), 2g/L Abamectin, 1g/L Selenium (as sodium selenate)
Pack Size: 2.5L, 10L
Withholding Periods: Meat = 21 days (Sheep and Cattle), ESI = (Sheep) 28 days (Cattle) 21 days. Milk = (Cattle) Do not use in lactating cows or within 28 days of calving. If cows calve earlier than 28 days the milk must not be used for human consumption for 28 days following treatment and calves fed this milk should not be slaughtered for 21 days. (Sheep) Do not use in pregnant or lactating ewes where milk is for human consumption.
Storage: Store below 30 degrees
Do not use in lambs under 15kg or 6 weeks of age Do not use in calves less than 16 weeks of age or under 100kg
|Brand||COOPERS ANIMAL HEALTH|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper