Tasvax 8 in 1
Sheep: For active immunisation of sheep against Pulpy Kidney, Lamb Dysentery, Tetanus, Swelled head in rams and post parturient gangrene in ewes. Cattle: For active immunisation of cattle against Pulpy Kidney, Haemorrhagic Enterotoxaemia, Maglignant Oedema, Blackleg, Black Disease, Redwater and Tetanus
- 12 months Pulpy Kidney protection.
- Lambs and calves can be vaccinated from 2 weeks of age.
- The primary course of vaccination consists of two injections, at intervals of 4-6 weeks.
- Vaccination of pregnant ewes and cows can confer passive immunity via colostrum of young lambs and calves from vaccinated mothers.
- Duration of protection by passive immunity in lambs is 2 weeks for C. septicum and C. chauvoei, and up to 12 weeks for all other antigens.
- Duration of passive protection in calves is up to 2 weeks for C. haemolyticum, 8 weeks for C. septicum and C. chauvoei, and 12 weeks for all other antigens.
- Revaccination is required every 12 months.
Category: Clostridial Vaccine
Species: Sheep and Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active: Clostridium perfringens(Type D), Cl chauvoei, Clostridum perfringes (Type B), Cl haemolyticum, Clostridium perfringens (Type C), Cl septicum, Cl novyi (Type B), Cl tetani
Pack Size: 500mL
Withholding Periods: Meat = Nil, Milk = Nil, ESI = Nil
Storage: Store between 2°C - 8°C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze)
|Brand||COOPERS ANIMAL HEALTH|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper