Lectade Oral rehydration therapy for dogs and cats contains a balanced mixture of glucose, glycine and electrolytes.
- Glucose and glycine are actively absorbed by the intestinal tract causing water and sodium to be absorbed simultaneously with these nutrients, ensuring a high degree of rehydration in scouring and dehydrated dogs and cats.
- Lectade Oral for dogs and cats is a proven fast acting rehydration product.
- Fast, Effective, Easy and Safe application/treatment.
- Lectade Oral Satchels can be used as the sole source of fluids during treatment.
- Administer orally, following specific treatment for the condition indicated. Most dogs find Lectade palatable and will drink it voluntarily.
Palatability for cats is variable.
- Continue treatment for 1 to 2 days after the animal appears clinically recovered and is feeding normally.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper