Jurox Lectade Sachets (12 pack)
Jurox Lectade Oral Rehydration Therapy Sachets
An oral rehydration therapy containing a balanced mixture of glucose, glycine and electrolytes for the treatment of dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.
Glucose and glycine are actively absorbed by the intestinal tract causing water and sodium to be absorbed simultaneously with these nutrients, ensuring a high degree of rehydration in scouring and dehydrated dogs, cats and young farm animals.
Once diluted the mixture of Lectade is isotonic, ensuring glucose and glycine are actively absorbed by the intestinal tract, causing water and sodium to be absorbed simultaneously with these nutrients and resulting in a high degree of rehydration in scouring and dehydrated animals.
Containing a precisely balanced mixture of glucose, glycine and electrolytes, Lectade helps to replace fluid and electrolytes in pets who have become dehydrated due to conditions such as diarrhoea.
- Glucose and glycine assist in absorption of water and sodium from the intestinal tract, ensuring a high degree of rehydration
- Easy to use, simply combine both sachets with 2L of clean, fresh water and offer to your pet
- Unused portion may be refrigerated for up to 24 hours
- Aids in rehydration of pets who are dehydrated due to diarrohea, stress, travel, surgery or convalesence
1 pack contains 12 x Duo Sachets
Give the following doses two to three times daily following treatment for your pets specific condition:
- Miniature dogs, cats - 125 mL.
- Small dogs - 250 mL
- Medium dogs - 500 mL
- Large dogs - 750 mL
Approximately 75% of dogs find Lectade palatable and will drink the solution voluntarily. Palatability for cats is variable. Lectade may also be administered orally via dosing syringe. Continue treatment for one to two days after the animal appears clinically recovered and is feeding normally.
Suitable for dogs, cats, calves, foals, lambs and piglets.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper