Troy Nutripet is a vitamin and energy supplement for inclusion in the diets of dogs and cats when vitamin and energy levels may be low.
- A Highly Palatable source of calories and vitamins.
- Nutripet can be used to overcome the animal's reluctance to the intake of tablets by fully covering the tablet with Nutrigel.
- Nutripet contains essential vitamins A, D, E, B1, B2, B6, B12.
- Nutirpet Contains Nicotinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, and Iodine in a palatable base consisting of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates providing approximately 1500 kilojoules of metabolizable energy per 100g.
- Nutripet is a great energy and vitamin supplement for those that are unwell or convalescing from an illness.
- To acquaint your pet with the flavour, place a small amount in the mouth.
- When used during convalescence and to stimulate appetite, give 10g (approx. 2 x 10cm strips) daily per 5kg bodyweight.
- When used as the main source of nutrition, give 15g (approx. 3 x 10cm strips) daily per 5kg bodyweight, or as required.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper