Ranvet Grand Prix Oil
Make 4 payments of $11.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Ranvet Grand Prix Oil
High energy blend of essential Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, specifically balanced and formulated for performance horses
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 ratio 1 : 3.
- Cool source of energy.
- Enhances coat shine, ideal for show preparation.
- Safe for pregnant mares, lactating mares, stallions and foals.
- Inclusion of pure and natural garlic oil ensures high palatability.
- Improves energy content of diet without adding gut fill.
- Cool energy does not excite horses as seen in a high grain diet.
- Limits the heat of digestion, particularly favourable in hot/humid conditions.
- Garlic may assist the immune system, repel biting insects, maintain beneficial gut flora and assist with pain relief and swelling.
Directions For Use
Ranvet’s Grand Prix Oil may be mixed through the feed or administered orally over the tongue.
It is likely to take up to 4-6 weeks for horses to adapt fully to oil in the diet, so a gradual increase in the oil content of the diet from 30-50mL daily is advised. It must be considered that up to as much as 10% of the diet can be achieved in fat supplementation.
Horses in training 30-150mL daily; Horses with metabolic disturbance ie; tying up 150-300mL daily
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper