Q-Drench Sheep Drench
Make 4 payments of $35.81 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Q-Drench for sheep is a multi-combination drench for sheep that treats the following:
- Barber’s Pole Worm ~ Haemonchus contortus - including inhibited L4 stage and strains with single, dual or triple resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles, levamisole or
- closantel, and strains with emerging resistance to closantel.
- Small Brown Stomach Worm ~ Teladorsagia (Ostertagia) circumcincta - including inhibited L4 stage and strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles or levamisole:
- Black Scour Worm ~ Trichostrongylus colubriformis - including strains with single or dual resistance to macrocyclic lactones, benzimidazoles or levamisole.
- Large Stomach Worm ~ Haemonchus placei
- Stomach Hair Worm ~ Trichostrongylus axei
- Black Scour Worm ~ Trichostrongylus vitrinus
- Small Intestinal Worm ~ Cooperia spp
- Thin-Necked Intestinal Worm ~ Nematodirus spp
- Large Mouthed Bowel Worm ~ Chabertia ovina
- Nodule Worm ~ Oesophagostomum columbianum
- Large Bowel Worm ~ Oesophagostomum venulosum
- Whip worm ~ Trichuris ovis
- Intestinal threadworm ~ Strongyloides papillosus
- Hookworm ~ Bunostomum spp
- Nasal Bot ~ Oestrus ovis
- Lungworm ~ Dictyocaulus viviparus (Large lungworm)
- Liver Fluke ~ Fasciola hepatica - mature fluke and immature forms including 6 week old stages. Reduces the output of viable fluke eggs.
- Tapeworms ~ Monezia spp - heads and segments
- Itch mite ~ Psorergates ovis
Use as a quaratine drench and treat all animals on arrival, or ideally at farm of origin or holding yards for at least 24 hours before release.
- 1ml per 5kg of bodyweight
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper