Please Note – Please do not pay by Afterpay for this product.
Afterpay charges us 7% in fees. To keep our prices as low as possible we ask that you please Do Not use Afterpay to purchase this product. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that are paid via Afterpay.
You can still pay by Credit Card, google Pay, Apple Pay, Bpay & Bank Deposit
4CYTE Epiitalis Forte GEL - For Horses
4CYTE EPIITALIS Forte Gel is a premium daily horse feed additive used to protect and repair damaged joints, and actively maintain joint health. The revolutionary property of 4CYTE Gel for Horses is EPIITALIS, our exclusive plant seed oil patented for its cartilage repair and pain relief properties.
4CYTE EPIITALIS®Forte Gel for Horses is powered by EPIITALIS, patented for its ability to stimulate the production of healthy cartilage. EPIITALIS has undergone in-vivo, in-vitro clinical studies, giving you the confidence of a scientifically developed and backed product.
This formula includes Epiitalis which is a plant extract from Biota Orientalis. This key ingredient is an oil extract which has been patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocytes in an inflamed environment and for its ability to suppress Prostaglandin E2 (a central inflammatory mediator).
- 4CYTE EPIITALIS Forte Gel is safe to take long-term, and is used to:
- Address symptoms such as stiffness or lack of willingness to jump, canter or gallop.
- May support healing after joint injury or surgery
- May help address symptoms such as stiffness, gait irregularity and unwillingness to travel forward
- Targets the cause, not just the symptoms of joint pain
- Can be used in conjunction with other medications and procedures used in joint care
- Protect, maintain and promote healthy joints in high-performance horses.
Other benefits include
- Clinical improvements may be seen within 7-14 days of commencing treatment
- Small, cost-effective, once-daily administration
- Highly palatable, simply mixed in with feed
- It is suitable for horses who dislike marine based products
- Safe for use in ponies
- Equine surgeon and veterinarian endorsed
- Has undergone in-vitro and clinical studies
- 1Litre pack will last approximately 250 days on maintenance feeding
- Draw accurate volume of suspension from the tube using the applicator supplied. Add to feed to administer.
- One 250ml tube will last approximately 59 days on a maintenance dose.
- Loading Dose: Start on 8ml per day for 14 days
- Maintenance Dose: After 14 days, reduce to 4ml per day. Dosage can be varied based on weight of animal and state of joint function.
An Accurate volume can be drawn from the syringe/applicator provided with each 236gm tube