Independents Own Exitraz WP Cattle Dip/Spray 5x500gm
For the control of ticks, including organophosphate and synthetic pyrethroid resistant strains, on cattle, sheep, goats, deer and certain circus animals as per the directions for use.
Pack size: Contains 5 x 500 g measure packs which it is illegal to sell separately.
Administration Instructions: This pack dissolves on contact with water. Open outer sachet. To dissolve in water, simply tip inner soluble pack directly into bucket and stir. Dispense as per mixing instructions advised on label.
Controls & Prevents:
ROUTINE TICK CONTROL (NSW, QLD, VIC, NT only): For routine control of specific types of ticks on cattle, apply Independents Own EXITRAZ at the following intervals:
- CATTLE TICK (Rhipicephalus [Boophilus] microplus): intervals of 19 to 21 days.
- BUSH TICK (NZ CATTLE TICK) (Haemaphysalis longicornis): intervals of 7 to 21 days.
- PARALYSIS TICK (Ixodes holocyclus): intervals of 7 to 10 days. DO NOT leave longer intervals between treatments when ticks are active. For further information consult your Stock Inspector, District Veterinary Officer or Tick Extension Officer.
|Brand||iO Animal Health|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper