Independents Own Abastar Plus Selenium LV 10ltr
For the treatment and control of abamectin sensitive strains of gastrointestinal roundworms and lungworm in sheep, including benzimidazole and levamisole resistant strains.
For the treatment and prevention of selenium deficiencies in sheep.
2.0 g/L ABAMECTIN & 1.0 g/L SELENIUM (as SODIUM SELENATE)
It is effective against abamectin sensitive strains of the following internal parasites:
Adult and immature gastrointestinal roundworms:
- Haemonchus contortus – Barber’s pole worm
- Ostertagia spp. – Small brown stomach worms
- Trichostrongylus spp. – Black scour worms
- Cooperia spp. – Small intestinal worms
- Nematodirus spp. – Thin-necked intestinal worms
- Oesophagostomum venulosum – Large bowel worm
Lungworm: Dictyocaulus filaria
For the control of Sheep Nasal Bot – Oestrus ovis
1ml iO ABASTAR PLUS SELENIUM LV per 10 kg bodyweight. Drench sheep orally, using an appropriate drench gun. Refer to Dose Rate table for adminstration instructions.
|Brand||iO Animal Health|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper