Kentucky Equine- Nano - Q10
Antioxidant supplement for horses in training
What is Nano-Q10?
Nano-Q10 is a highly bioavailable form of coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone. Nano-Q10 features advanced nanotechnology to create a rapidly available and absorbed source of coenzyme Q10 that has been shown to be three times more bioavailable than powdered crystalline ubiquinone.
Coenzyme Q10 is involved in numerous reactions in the body, primarily the production of energy, and is found in highest concentrations in mitochondria, where its function is to carry protons and electrons, an essential process in the generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP is the main energy currency used by all cells, including muscle cells. Coenzyme Q10 is also found in cell membranes, where it boosts cell integrity.
Coenzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant, protecting cells from highly reactive chemicals called free radicals that can damage cells and their DNA. Besides providing direct antioxidant protection, it also improves the antioxidant potential of other antioxidants in the body, like vitamins C and E.
Features and Benefits
• Protects against exercise-induced muscle damage
• Prevents the overexpression of pro-inflammatory compounds
• Defends against oxidative stress in muscle cells
• Works synergistically with vitamins C and E
• Three times more bioavailable than the crystalline powdered form.
Give 7 mL once a day for horses over 400 kg.
In racehorses, we recommend stopping this product 24 hours prior to racing.
450 mL (64 maintenance doses; 32 loading doses)
|Brand||Kentucky Equine Research|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper